Like your needs, our rates depend on the project at hand. We respect your privacy, so please call or e-mail us directly at email@example.com, including as many details about the project as possible, to receive a free quote.
For translation, we generally charge per source word, which helps both us and you by giving us a more accurate estimate of the cost of a project before the project begins. Our rate will depend on the nature of the text, as well as the document format.
If you are unable to provide us with the document you would like translated (a.k.a. the "source text"), please try to tell us:
- the subject matter and target audience of the source text
- whether you would like the translation to be in UK or US English
- approximately how many words there are in the source text
- the format of the source text (Word, PDF, web content, etc.)
- the deadline for the translation
- an excerpt of the text (preferable but not necessary)
If you have any questions, or are not sure how to find some of this information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the creative nature of transcreation jobs, we provide an hourly rate rather than a rate per source word. To simplify the quotation process and protect the confidentiality of your content, please call us at +44 (0)7938 744 430 or +44 (0)7583 234 248 to discuss the details of your project.
In order to obtain a proofreading rate, please describe the task and, if it is for a bilingual proofreading job for which the translation has not yet been completed, please provide a sample of the source document in French.